How To Block My Atm Card 2023 Best Info How To Block Atm Card?
How To Block My Atm Card 2023 Best Info How To Block Atm Card? is our today’s topic. You need to know how to block your ATM card, especially if you lose it, it gets stolen, or your personal information gets out. You should know how to block your ATM card for many reasons, such as for security or if your information gets out.
As a financial institution, the bank is already careful about security to protect its customers if they notice suspicious behavior or ATM card leaks.
There are some perks to blocking your ATM card, especially if you need to:
- It stops activities that shouldn’t happen.
- It keeps your account safe.
- When you block your ATM card, you can be sure that your money is safe.
- This guide will show you how to block your ATM card step by step.
How To Block My Atm Card 2023 Best Info How To Block Atm Card?
What Is A Bank Card?
ATM is an abbreviation for “automated teller machine.”
An ATM card is a specialized payment card given by a financial institution (like a bank) that lets customers access their bank accounts through its and other ATMs and make certain purchases at retail points of sale.
How To Block My ATM Card?
We live in a digital age where you can use a USSD code or go online to do your business without leaving your house.
Your ATM card can make it easy to do your banking, but if it gets stolen, lost, or forgotten, it can cause a lot of trouble.
If your ATM card is lost or stolen, or you think your information has been stolen, you can block it using one of the following ways.
- Customer service: Every bank has a toll-free line for customer service. This is the easiest way to block your ATM card; call your bank’s customer service number.
- Block ATM card online: You can block your ATM card online by logging into your bank’s online portal and asking for your ATM card to be stopped.
- Visit the bank branch closest to you. If you want your ATM card to be stopped, you can go to the bank branch closest to you.
- Mobile banking app: If your ATM card is lost, stolen, or compromised, log in to your bank’s mobile banking app to stop it right away.
Also Read: Why Investing In A Quality Trampoline Is Important For Kids
How To Block GTB Atm Card
To turn off your GTB ATM card, you can use an ATM, Internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, or the GTWorld app.
- Send HOTLIST NUBAN to 08076665555 from the phone number you have on file with GTB to stop your ATM card. Put the ten-digit account number for the card in place of NUBAN.
- You can also use the information below to get in touch with GTConnect. Call 0700GTConnect (0700482666328), 01-4480000, 08039003900, or 08029002900 to have your ATM card turned off immediately.
- You can also log into your online banking account and directly block your ATM by following the steps below…
- Then, click on the Cards icon and the Card hotlist link.
- Pick a reason for the request and a card number.
- Type in the secret answer to your question.
- After that, click Continue, enter the code made by the key, and click Submit.
- On a pop-up screen, you will be asked to confirm that you want to deactivate your ATM card.
How To Block A ATM Card From Unity Bank
If you think your Unity Bank ATM card has been stolen or lost, you can block it immediately by calling +2347080666000, +2347057323226, or +2347057323227.
You can also email them at we [email protected] or visit their official website at www.unitybankng.com.
How To Block A Bank ATM Card From Working
Call 1.800.554.8969 right away if you lose your Access Bank Debit Card. If you lose your Access Bank Credit Card, call 1.800.558.3424.
You can also stop your ATM card with the updated Access Bank app for your phone.
How To Block My Atm Card First Bank
Your First Bank ATM card is easy to turn off. Please pick up your phone and ensure that the SIM card you registered with First Bank is in it—then text “BLOCK” to 30012. In 24 hours, your ATM card will no longer work, and you won’t be able to take money out or pay with it.
Also Read: Why Is Bookstore Franchising A Smart Investment For Book Lovers?
How To Block A Keystone Bank ATM Card:
Send an email to [email protected] or call +234 700 2000 3000.
How To Block A Zenith Bank ATM Card
To turn off your ATM card, you must first get the Zenith Bank app for your phone.
- Start up the app and sign in.
- You can find cards and checks on the menu bar.
- Choose Deactivate Card from the drop-down choice for Type and tell us why.
- Now press the button that says “Next.”
- If you need more help, call them at 012787000, 014647000, or 012927000.
How To Block Atm Card Stanbic IBTC Bank
You can close your Stanbic IBTC Bank account by calling *909#. You don’t even have to go to the bank. Then, choose “my bank,” “service request,” and “block card” to finish.
Just send NUBAN to the number 30909 from your listed phone number. Replace NUBAN with the last ten digits of your account number. The link is on the card.
How To Block My Uba Atm Card?
To turn off a UBA ATM/Debit Card lost or stolen, call *919*10# from the phone number linked to your bank account.
You can also get help from UBA by calling 2347002255822 or emailing [email protected].
How To Block Fidelity Atm Card?
Your Fidelity ATM card is easy to turn off. There are no long steps that need to be taken. Call *770*911# on your registered phone and follow the prompts.
You will be shown a list of all your ATM cards linked to the account and asked to choose the one you want to ban.
You can still block your ATM card by emailing [email protected] or [email protected].
Also Read: Porsche Financial Services Login Method 2023 Best Info
How To Block Sterling Bank Atm Card Or How To Stop An Atm Card From Union Bank?
Send the text BLOCK CARD NUBAN to 20123 from the phone number linked to your account. This will turn off your Union Bank ATM card. The 10-digit account number should be used instead of the NUBAN.
How To Block Wema Bank Atm Card 2023
The Wema Mobile app or the Wema Internet banking tool can block Wema Bank ATM cards.
A quick way to turn off the card is to send a text message. Just send CARD ATM OFF to 33352 from the phone number you used to sign up.
Hope you enjoy reading our article How To Block My Atm Card 2023 Best Info How To Block Atm Card?
Topics We Cover
- How To Block My Atm Card,
- How To Get Account Number From Uba
- How To Block My Uba Atm Card
- How To Block Gtb Atm Card
- How To Block Atm Card
- How To Block Wema Bank Atm Card
- How To Block Sterling Bank Atm Card
- How To Block My Atm Card First Bank
- How To Block Your Atm Card
- Code To Block Atm Card
- How To Block Wema Bank Account
- How To Block Atm Card First Bank
- How To Block Fidelity Atm Card
- How To Block My First Bank Atm Card
- How To Block Uba Atm Card